- Leg massager
- User Guide
- Leg Massager
- Air pressure hose
- Power button
- Control panel
- Do not use voltage beyond the requirement of this product
- Do not attempt to repair or dismantle the product. There are no user-serviceable parts.
- Do not use the product in a place where it may become wet or damp. If the unit becomes wet do not use
- Stop using the product immediately if you feel uncomfortable or any abnormalities occur.
- Do not use this product in a high-temperature environment.
- Do not use this product if you are currently pregnant or menstruating. .
- Do not place the unit in a place where it may be in contact with flammable items, explosive items.
- Do not touch the unit with any sharp object, or risk damage.
- Do not use this product if any of the below apply to you:
- Skin is infected, swollen, burnt, or otherwise damaged.
- You have a pacemaker or other medical implant
- You are suffering from heart disease. Your bones are fragile or injured.
- You are suffering from cancer. You are receiving treatment or your blood pressure is not normal.
- You are suffering from osteoporosis.